TIME: 8:00 – 10:30 pm
LOCATION: Umm Suqeim Park
FEE: 100.00 AED
We invite you to experience the true inner peace on the New Moon night and to come into balance with the lunar cycles and the greater cycles of life. Unite your body, mind and spirit with an invigorating, balancing unique session of yoga, pranayama and transformational meditation under the stars.
The New Moon 🌙 has always been associated in nature and our lives with new birth, new beginning, new projects, intention, growth, manifestation, determination and abundance. We we will work on a very special sequence to activate our Shakti – creative energy, balance elements and chakras. and transform intentions to an action and manifest into the final result. Every month the Moon has a very strong impact on us and our lives.
Many traditional cultures revere the moon as a manifestation of the divine feminine force in nature. According to Hatha yoga, this force also resides within us. Whereas solar energy is warm, active, and outwardly oriented, lunar energy is cool, receptive, and inwardly focused. If the divine lunar force could speak, she might lovingly remind us to “chill out before we burn out”. Like a mother, the moon can teach us to slow down, listen to our own needs, and be receptive to change.
When working with the moon we open to our own intuitive and psychic capabilities, heal old wounds and learn what we need in order to feel at home in our lives.
NEW MOON SPECIAL TOPICs:
1) Yoga for Intention, Abundance and Manifestation
2) Energy Geometry in Yoga Asana
3) 4 Elements Balancing Meditation
4) Chakra Cleansing and Re-alignment
FEE: This 2,5-hour workshop costs is 100.00 AED. Please bring cash, the exact amount.
* Note: The space and attendee numbers is very limited. So, please be responsible and signup only if you really intend to come. Please wear comfortable warm clothes, bring your own yoga mat, a towel, a notebook to take notes and a bottle of water.
Location: Umm Suqeim Park (left loan)