Are you looking for a relaxing session of delicious body stretch and missing peace of mind this winter?
Join our fast growing yoga community on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018, at 7:30 pm at Umm Suqeim Park, Dubai where I teach YIN & YANG YOGA, Pranayama and Meditation.
ABOUT YIN and YANG YOGA:
Enjoy the benefits of the strength building yang yoga and allow your body to melt into more passively held stretches that typify yin yoga. Moving mindfully from one pose to the next you will feel the natural progression of the practice from beginning to end. Each class starts with a warm-up and breathing practice, moving with increased focus and intention to more strength, building poses and closing with deeply held stretches.
You will gain strength, flexibility and develop keen self-awareness as you learn to use your breath to flow.
Join us for challenging and deep relaxing Wednesday evenings to begin your yoga journey. We will explore simple asanas, breathing, focusing techniques, mediation, learning how to improve your flexibility and strength and how to prevent and avoid yoga injuries..
Times: every Wednesday, 19:30 – 21:00
Location: Umm Suqeim Park
- Open to Public.
- These sessions are suitable for everyone from absolute beginners to those looking for a different angle on an established practice.
- Bring a yoga mat or beach towel and drinking water.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
Yoga offers a myriad of benefits physically, mentally and emotionally to help us live our lives to the fullest.
Physical Health maintenance + illness prevention
- decreases blood pressure
- lowers the pulse rate
- massages all the internal glands and organs of the body in a thorough manner which prevents disease
- improves mobility of joints
- increases overall flexibility
- stimulates all body system
- improves circulation by gently stretching muscles and joints and massaging the various organs
- transports nutrients and oxygen throughout the body
- flushes out toxins from the system
- activates lymphatic system processes
- improves breathing by which the increased blood flow with oxygen reaches all cells within the body
Weight reduction + muscle toning
- strengthens and tones the core
- increases muscle definition throughout the body
- stimulates flaccid, weak or lazy muscles to shed excess flab
- increases metabolism so fat is converted to muscle and energy
Mental + emotional benefits
- reduces level of stress hormone – cortisol and balances all other hormones
- strengthens nervous system, reducing long-term stress levels
- resolves problems with insomnia
- increases neurotransmitter dopamine, which lifts the mood to create a feeling of happiness and harmony
- gives the opportunity for introspection and inner-awareness
- increases concentration
- prepares for meditation